ACA Defense Hub
Upcoming Events and Actions*:
There are no upcoming events, please check back later.
*All events and actions are subject to change. Please contact the organizing organization for up-to-date information.
Upcoming CPEHN Legislative Visits:
There are no visits scheduled at this time, please check back later.
For more information please contact Rocio Gonzalez at email@example.com.
ACA Weekly Round Up:
Catch up with what's happening with the Affordable Care Act including re-caps of ACA repeal efforts, what to expect, and actions to take. Check back on Monday's for an update.
- March 27 - April 1
- March 20 - March 26
- March 13 - March 18
- March 6 - March 11
- February 27 - March 4
- February 21 - February 25
- February 13 - February 17
- February 6 - February 10
- January 23 - January 27
ACA Resources and Statements:
CPEHN statements on ACA defense and Republican repeal efforts.
- The Affordable Care Act Remains the Law of the Land! (3/24/17)
- We’ve Delayed the Vote in the House, Keep the Pressure On! (3/24/17)
- Keep the Pressure On! Your Calls to Save the ACA Are Needed TODAY! (3/23/17)
- House Republicans to Vote on ACA Repeal: Take Action Now! (3/22/17)
- Trump Budget Plan Prioritizes Spending on Defense, Border Wall over Caring for Seniors, Students and Low-Income Californians (3/20/17)
- GOP Health Care Plan Would Cause 24 Million to Lose Health Insurance by 2026 (3/14/17)
- GOP Repeal and Replace Plan Will Be Devastating to California (3/8/17)
- Press Release: GOP Repeal and Replace Plan Will Be Devastating to California (3/7/17)
- Action Alert: GOP Releases Plan to Repeal ACA: Call Your Legislator Today! (3/6/17)
- The New Republican Proposal is the "Wrong Way" and Will Lead to Worse Health (2/17/17)
- CPEHN ACA Defense Statement (1/9/17)
Check out fact sheets and other resources that outline what is at stake for communities of color with the impending repeal of the Affordable Care Act.
- The Republican ACA Repeal Plan Will be Devastating for California (CPEHN)
- Efforts to Repeal the Affordable Care Act Will Hurt Low-Income and Communities of Color (CPEHN)
- Repealing the Affordable Care Act (ACA): What’s at Stake for Californians Benefiting from Mental Health Care Services? (CPEHN)
- ¿Qué está en juego para los residentes de California que se benefician de los servicios de salud mental? (CPEHN)
- Repealing the Affordable Care Act (ACA): Impact on CA's Criminal Justice Reforms (CPEHN)
- The Prevention and Public Health Fund in California (CPEHN)
- Five Million Californians Could Lose Coverage Under ACA Repeal: Data by Congressional District (Health Access)
- Medicaid Funding Caps Would Harm Older Adults in California (Justice in Aging)
- True Costs of Repeal: Republican Plans to Repeal the Affordable Care Act Will Harm Every Congressional District (U.S. House of Representatives Committee on Energy and Commerce)
CPEHN Story Collection:
Since passage of the Affordable Care Act (ACA), over 5 million newly eligible Californians have gained access to health coverage, a majority communities of color through Medi-Cal and Covered California. But all of these gains are now at risk.
Please share your story about how the ACA has helped your community member. Your voice matters, and it will be what helps preserve this progress.