CPEHN 2017 Landscape Strategy for Health Integration
ABOUT THE MEETING
As health is at the forefront of State and National discussion, CPEHN is pleased to convene community advocates and health care providers from different fields to define a policy strategy for health integration that can impact health equity for the communities of California.
Join us for this meeting as we highlight current health integration efforts in California as we look to defend and progress the advancements we have made in our state.
CPEHN’s Landscape Strategy for Health Integration will provide you the opportunity to:
- Hear updates from local advocates on current health integration efforts.
- Learn about local and state policy efforts to integrate these systems of care and advance equity.
- Share your ideas and collaborate with providers and community advocates on next steps to reduce disparities.
There will be documents available to pick up at the meeting. The complete list of materials will be available after the meeting.
- Policy Brief: Taking a Bite Out of Oral Health Inequities: Promoting Equitable Oral Health Policies for Communities of Color
- Policy Priorities: Oral Health Policy Priorities
- Presentation: Improving Oral Health Outcomes for Children: Profess and Opportunities (Children Now Presentation)
- Presentation: START-ODS (Los Angeles County Department of Public Health Presentation)
- Policy Brief: ODS Waiver Overview
- Policy Recommendations: Behavioral Health Equity Collaborative Priorities
- Fact Sheet: Efforts to Repeal the Affordable Care Act Will Hurt Low-Income and Communities of Color
- Fact Sheet: Repealing the Affordable Care Act (ACA) What’s at Stake for Californians Benefiting from Mental Health Care Services?
Please contact Raymond Diaz with any other questions at email@example.com or (213) 269-4001 x203.
281 South Figueroa Street, Suite 100
Los Angeles, CA 90012