ABOUT THE MEETING
Please join CPEHN for a legislative briefing featuring presentations by our founding ethnic partner organizations, the Asian & Pacific Islander American Health Forum, the California Black Health Network, the California Rural Indian Health Board, and the Latino Coalition for a Healthy California, as well as other partners in the fight for health equity. The event will feature discussions on:
- Multicultural Health Policy Agenda: Hear about the top priorities for communities of color from health policy leaders.
- Ensuring the Equitable Implementation of the Affordable Care Act: Learn the latest about healthcare enrollment for communities of color and how quality improvement initiatives can promote health equity.
- Healthy Minds, Healthy Bodies: Understand the ongoing work to reduce mental health disparities and meet the needs of diverse communities, including an update on the California Reducing Disparities Project and behavioral health integration.
- Equity in Climate Change: Discover the public health consequences of climate change and the disproportionate impact it has on the health and wellbeing of communities of color.
- Asian & Pacific Islander American Health Forum
- California Black Health Network
- California Rural Indian Health Board
- Latino Coalition for a Healthy California
- Asian Pacific Islander Legislative Caucus
- California Latino Legislative Caucus
- California Legislative Black Caucus
For more information, please contact Kimberly Chen at (916) 447-1299 or firstname.lastname@example.org.