ABOUT THE CONVENING
Over 3.5 million Californians have enrolled in new coverage options since the implementation of the Affordable Care Act, yet persistent health disparities remain among communities of color, immigrants, and Limited English Proficient populations. Join CPEHN and our partners for Focus on Equity: Communities of Color in a Post-ACA California, as we highlight opportunities to advance equity in 2015 and beyond. Topics will include:
- Health for All
- Integration of behavioral health in primary care
- The importance of equity in measuring the quality of health care
The convening will provide participants with the opportunity to:
- Hear updates on key policy issues to advance equity for communities of color in health coverage
- Learn about key legislative proposals
- Discuss advocacy and mobilization efforts to advance policy
In an effort to be more environmentally friendly, CPEHN will not be providing any handouts at the event, including PowerPoint presentations. Handouts will be available on this page a few days before the convening. A participant list will be emailed after the event.
$25 for the General Public and $10 for CPEHN Network Members (Network members should enter their discount code at the top of the registration form). Not a Network member? Join CPEHN's Network and receive a discount code!
Can't afford to pay the registration fee? Please complete the Fee Waiver Form and email it to email@example.com or fax it to (510) 832-1175, and we will get back to you in 2-3 business days.
A special thanks to our local co-hosts:
- California Immigrant Policy Center
- Council of Community Clinics & Community Clinics Health Network of San Diego
- Mid-City CAN
- San Diego Black Health Associates
- San Ysidro Health Center
A special thanks to our funders, who help make our events possible:
- American Cancer Society Cancer Action Network
- The California Endowment
- California HealthCare Foundation
- Kaiser Permanente
- The San Francisco Foundation
- Sutter Health
Please contact Ruben Cantu if you have any questions at (510) 832-1160 x301 or firstname.lastname@example.org.