ABOUT THE CONVENING
CPEHN’s Regional Convenings bring together a unique community of advocates, health providers, policy experts and public health professionals to build a unified vision for improving the health of all Californians. This year, we have been faced with unprecedented challenges in our fight for health justice. As we near the end of the year, it is critical to assess the challenges and opportunities in 2018 and continue to build our partnerships.
The convening will provide you the opportunity to:
- Hear from policy experts about the current federal health policy landscape including legislative and budget policy proposals that will impact our health
- Learn about opportunities to support local and statewide efforts to advance integrated and equitable oral and behavioral health systems
- Share ideas and discuss opportunities for collaboration and strategies to sustain ourselves, our organizations, and our movement during these perilous, uncertain times
In an effort to be more environmentally friendly, CPEHN will not be providing any handouts at the event, including PowerPoint presentations. Handouts will be available on this page a few days before the convening. A participant list will be emailed after the event.
$25 for the General Public and $10 for CPEHN Network Members (Network members should enter their discount code found in the invitation email). Not a Network member? Join CPEHN's Network and receive a discount code!
Can't afford to pay the registration fee? Please complete the Fee Waiver Form and email it to email@example.com or fax it to (510) 832-1175, and we will get back to you in 2-3 business days.
A special thanks to our local co-hosts:
- Asian Americans Advancing Justice - Los Angeles
- California Immigrant Policy Center
- California Primary Care Association
- Community Health Councils
- Each Mind Matters
- Korean Resource Center
- Latino Coalition for a Healthy California
- National Asian Pacific American Families Against Substance Abuse
- Racial & Ethnic Mental Health Disparities Coalition
- Western Center on Law and Poverty
A special thanks to our funders, who help make our events possible:
- Blue Shield of California Foundation
- California Community Foundation
- The California Endowment
- The California Wellness Foundation
- Community Catalyst
- DentaQuest Foundation
Kaiser Permanente, Northern California Community Benefit
Kaiser Permanente, Southern California Community Benefit
Sierra Health Foundation
Please contact Stella Kim if you have any questions at (213) 999-2051 or firstname.lastname@example.org.