- This event has passed.
The Right to Heal: Centering Mental Health Multi-Racial Equity in California
September 22 @ 10:00 am - 3:00 pm
The California Pan-Ethnic Health Network and statewide partners Southeast Asia Resource Action Center, California Black Health Network, Latino Coalition for a Healthy California, and California Consortium for Urban Indian Health invite you to save the date for our ‘Right to Heal: Centering Mental Health in Multi-Racial Equity in California’ statewide virtual event.
The Right to Heal will be an opportunity for our partners to:
- Share their local mental health findings with policymakers and stakeholders
- Break down systemic barriers in mental health by centering BIPOC needs
- Build and strengthen community
- Inspire community members to take action and stay engaged in mental health advocacy
- Date: September 22, 2021
- Time: 10am to 3pm Pacific Time
- Location: Virtual
- Cost: Free!
We will ask about interpretation needs, other access needs, and other needs during registration.
Stay in the know about mental health policy and administrative advocacy happening in California. Join our Liberated Minds Mental Health Newsletter here!