Over 3.5 million Californians have enrolled in new coverage options since the implementation of the Affordable Care Act, yet communities of color, immigrants, and Limited English Proficient populations continue to face health inequities. Join the California Pan-Ethnic Health Network, California Partnership, and the Community Clinic Association of San Bernardino County, for Focus on Equity: Communities of Color in a Post-ACA California on June 5th in San Bernardino.
We’re also excited about the opportunity to examine the unique needs of the Inland Empire. With communities of color representing nearly two-thirds of the population in the region (66.7% of San Bernardino County, 60.3% of Riverside County), we will focus on ways to improve health and reduce inequities in this majority population. We will highlight opportunities to advance health equity both in the Inland Empire and across the state through discussion of the following topics:
- Health for All efforts to provide health coverage to immigrants
- Integration of behavioral health and primary care
- Equity and health care quality
Register today and you’ll have the opportunity to:
- Hear updates on key policy issues to advance equity for communities of color in health coverage
- Learn about key statewide legislative proposals and make the connection to local advocacy efforts
- Discuss advocacy and mobilization efforts to advance policy locally and statewide
Please help us spread the word throughout the Inland Empire (San Bernardino and Riverside Counties). We’d love to see you there, so register today!