Please join us at the latest event in our Focus on Equity series! After successful events in Fresno, Oakland, Los Angeles, San Diego, and most recently Riverside, we are coming to Sacramento in July.
The Affordable Care Act has changed the landscape of health coverage in California. With over 3.5 million now enrolled, the state’s uninsured rate continues to drop. However, persistent health disparities remain among communities of color, immigrants, and Limited English Proficient populations. We are continuing to work to address these inequities, and you can help develop solutions at Focus on Equity: Communities of Color in a Post-ACA California in Sacramento on July 27th.
During the event, join the California Pan-Ethnic Health Network and OnTrack Program Resources, Inc., to discuss opportunities to advance health equity both locally and statewide on:
- Equity in health care access
- Health for All efforts to provide health coverage to immigrants
- Integration of behavioral health and primary care
Register today to:
- Hear updates on key policy issues to advance equity for communities of color in health coverage
- Learn about key statewide legislative proposals and make the connection to local advocacy efforts
- Discuss advocacy and mobilization efforts to advance policy locally and statewide
Please spread the word to any of your colleagues working in the Sacramento region. If you can’t make it, you can follow the conversation on Twitter at #FocusOnEquity.
Sacramento – July 27, 2015
9:00 am to 1:30 pm
Sierra Health Foundation
1321 Garden Highway
Co-Hosts: Asian Resources, Inc., Center for Community Health and Wellbeing, La Familia Counseling Center, Inc., My Sister’s House, Sacramento Area Congregations Together, Sacramento Native American Health Center
The California Endowment
American Cancer Society Cancer Action Network
California HealthCare Foundation
The San Francisco Foundation
Special thanks to Sierra Health Foundation.