- This event has passed.
Voices for Change: 30 Years of Championing Health Equity
June 22 @ 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
The California Pan-Ethnic Health Network’s biennial Voices for Change Conference is happening Thursday, June 22, 2023 in Los Angeles.
Our conference is returning in-person this year! COVID-19 event policies and procedures will be in place.
Every two years we bring together policymakers, elected officials, non-profits, and community organizations to share their thoughts and expertise on a wide variety of health equity policy areas.
This year will be an opportunity to network with over 200 health equity advocates. Build community and connections across issues and geography through networking opportunities. Hear the latest in policy and research successes, challenges, and opportunities to advance health equity in physical, mental, oral, and public health. Develop knowledge and identify shared goals to deepen public understanding of health equity and increase public advocacy. Finally, reflect on 30 years of championing health equity, engaging communities, and working collaboratively with healthcare stakeholders.
- Date: Thursday, June 22, 2023
- Time: 10:00am to 4:00pm PT
- Registration and breakfast will start at 8:30am
- Program will begin at 10:00am
- Location: The California Endowment, 1000 Alameda St, Los Angeles, CA 90012
- Early Bird: $50 (ends Tuesday, April 4, 2023) – use code EARLYBIRD30 during registration
- Regular: $65
- Parking: Free, on-site
View full event details here.